1. Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Nơi làm việc: Đống Đa – Hà Nội
- Cấp bậc: Midlevel
- Kinh nghiệm: 2-3 năm
- Mức lương: 13-18M
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/07/2018
2. Mô Tả Công Việc
Your job is to work with us to build award-winning websites and e-commerce stores with millions of views per month for well-known brands around the world.
You are perfect for this position if:
• You have a keen eye for details and can interpret design requirements into front-end code precisely.
• You write maintainable code that is well thought out and can be reused across multiple projects.
• You are independent and fearless. When we give you a difficult task, you know how to do research and quickly come up with technical solutions. You do your own QA before asking team leader for code and frontend review.
• You are also a team player who supports other team mates and happily train or guide less experienced developers.
• You consider yourself a craftsman who puts out quality work that you are proud of. Don’t apply if you are not someone who’s willing to put in time and effort to produce best quality works within deadlines.
• You are constantly learning new skills and also want to challenge yourself to become a full-stack developer (which requires you to be trained for back-end skills).
3. Yêu Cầu Ứng Viên
• 2-3 years working experience.
• Have rich experience building websites for the Western markets.
• Thorough understanding of HTML5 and SEO-friendly code.
• Thorough understanding of CSS3, especially Flexbox, Transitions, Transforms, Keyframes.
• Understand web performance optimization.
• Know how to use Git, Gulp and Grunt. Bonus points for webpack.
• Experience with wp-cli is a plus.
• Experience with Docker is a plus.
• Experience with Shopify, WordPress, PHP is a big plus.
4. Thu Nhập & Quyền Lợi
Salary range: 13M-18M
Experience a fast-paced development agency life in a team that values teamwork, communication, personal development and attention to details.
We don’t have a big office but it’s cozy. Our Hanoi team is small, but they’re hard-working and passionate. There is a ton of work to do, but it’s all well compensated. All projects have hard deadlines. Our team updates technology stacks, conventions, and workflows on a weekly basis. Your colleagues rely on you to keep up with constant changes while still deliver results effectively within time and budget constraints. You will have to swim to survive. We don’t hand out life jackets.
If all that doesn’t bother you, then you are one of us, and you will love this. Your experience and skills will grow more quickly than that of your peers in other companies. All we focus on is learning and improving through our day-to-day work, and at the same time, enjoy the company of our colleagues, whom we select very carefully.
We also provide the following benefits:
• Professional working environment: Clearly-defined internal process and top-notched facilities including iMac, iPhone, Android devices for testing.
• Clear vision of your career progress: Goal evaluation every 3 months, performance review with potential for raise every 6 months.
• Personal development: Access to Team Treehouse and Pluralsight for skill-set development, with career guidance from Technical Lead and CEO.
• Grow to be a full-stack developer: Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, both front-end and back-end.
• Opportunity to learn from the best: 1-on-1 on the job training with Technical Lead and CEO.
• Bonus: Year-end bonus based on individual performance. Regular spot bonuses when meeting goals or complete projects with good results and adapt our deadline.
• Days off: Public holidays, and on top of that, 12 paid days off a year, with possibility for more depending on performance level or seniority.
• You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: Regular team building activities, tickets to conferences and occasional remote working time. We trust you to be a professional.
5. Thông Tin Khác