Everyday, millions of people around the world use our products. Given the user base, even the tiniest malfunction could potentially cause a massive impact for everyone. Therefore, controlling the quality of every release we push out is of the utmost importance to our team.
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join us. You will be fully hands-on with our automated testing system to ensure that our release is always at its best.
As a QA engineer, you will be working with us to:
• Create & maintain automated and manual test cases as appropriate.
• Provide clear and concise bug reports.
• Contribute to build and maintain our automation framework.
• Work closely with our customer support team to verify if user-reported incidents are bugs.
• Work closely with our product owners to create testing strategies & plans for every new release.
• At least 2 years in Quality Assurance & Quality Engineering.
• At least 1 year of Automation Experience with Selenium or Appium.
• Experience working with automation testing frameworks and tools such as Selenium, SauceLabs, Appium, Jenkins, and GIT.
• Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and best practices including use of tools such as Jenkins and Git.
• Well-rounded knowledge of QA best practices across SDLC.
• Must be able to describe and discuss problems in both writing & speaking.
• English (Conversation level)
• Open-minded, fast learner, and team player.
– Regular on-the-job training by our team leads.
– 13th month salary
– Unlimited paid leaves!
– Salary review based on performance every 6 months
– 100% social & medical insurance paid for
– Macs & a set of either iPhone/iPad or Android phone/tablets are provided
– Join us on our annual company trip, every year
– Free gym membership at Fit24 (District 7, Ho Chi Minh City)
– Free catered lunch everyday
– Free food & drink anytime you want
– Tons of cool toys (Xbox One, PS4, Drones etc.)
– Work in one of the most comfy offices around!
WORK PLACE: DIST. 7
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn