We are testing big mobile games on different platforms to make sure the products are working properly. QA/Software Tester will validate and verify that products meet the requirements set by design and development guidelines and end users specifications; hence, making sure they are working as expected.
- Review software requirements
- Deeply understand the design of the product
- Create and conduct Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports
- Report bugs
- Report your own progress and timelines
- Be responsible for bugs validation and verification
- Simulate an end user and seek out problems they may encounter
- Work closely and report to the QA Manager.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Chance to work on big applications and games on the market.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Health Insurance package
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- Free English classes with native teacher
- Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip, Annual Family Day.
- Gym and in-house classes: Kickboxing, BJJ, Yoga, Zumba.
- Salary: 450 – 600 USD per month (net)
- Having at least 6 months experience in games/software testing
- Good level of English in all 4 skills, especially in Writing
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines
- Excellent attention to details
Working Location: No. 125D, Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Your resume and Portfolio should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please be advised that your CV must be in English. We will skip ones that are written in Vietnamese.
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn
Việc làm IT tương tự
- Website: https://www.gearinc.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/