We are testing big mobile games on different platforms to make sure the products are working properly. The games are supported by some tools such as the CS tool, the LiveOps tool, etc. QA/Software Tester will validate and verify that the tools meet the requirements set by design and development guidelines; hence, making sure they are working as expected.
- Review software requirements
- Deeply understand the design of the product
- Create and conduct Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports
- Report bugs
- Report your own progress and timelines
- Be responsible for bugs validation and verification
- Simulate a user and seek out problems they may encounter
- Work closely and report to the QA Manager.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Chance to work on big applications and games on the market.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Health Insurance package
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- Free English classes with native teacher
- Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip, Annual Family Day.
- Gym and in-house classes: Kickboxing, BJJ, Yoga, Zumba.
- Salary: 450 – 800 USD per month (net)
- Having at least 1-year experience in games/software testing is a big advantage
- Having experience in testing CS tools and/or LiveOps tools is a big advantage
- Basic knowledge in using Web browsers and Command tools
- Good level of English in all 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines
- Excellent attention to details
Required Application Materials:
Working Location: No. 125D, Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Your resume and Portfolio should be sent to email@example.com
Note: Please be advised that your CV must be in English. We will skip ones that are written in Vietnamese.
Việc làm IT tương tự
- Website: https://www.gearinc.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/