We are doing QA for various types of projects: Mobile QA; Software QA; Hardware QA; Game QA; etc. We are looking for potential IT students for QA Internship Program whose main responsibilities are:
- Involve in QA/Test activities in our projects.
- Understand QA/Test requirements.
- Find and log bugs into bug tracking system.
- Clear communication and report in English.
- Work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Attractive salary and benefits, excellent and international working environment.
- Chance to get trained and gain experience about QA/Test job.
- Chance to practice QA/Test Job in real projects.
- Chance to work on big applications and games on the market.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Chance to become full-time QA with attractive salary
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential.
- An open and honest culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Free drinks and Lunch allowance
- Flexible working hours (40 hours per week, Monday-Friday)
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- In-house Classes including BJJ, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba classes
- Salary: Negotiate
- Good command of English, especially in Reading and Writing
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines
- Excellent attention to details
Required Application Materials:
- Resume in English
Working Location: No. 125D, Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Your resume and Portfolio should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please be advised that your CV must be in English. We will skip the ones that are written in Vietnamese.
- Website: https://www.gearinc.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/