1. General information
- Working place: Conexus Vietnam office, Suite 5.6, 5th floor, Etown 1 Building, 364 Cong Hoa street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Working hour: Flexible check-in time, from Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week.
- Position level: Team member.
- Year(s) of experience: At least 2 years.
- Salary: Negotiable, depends on performance.
- Apply before: June 30th, 2018.
2. Job description
As we are expanding in Vietnam, we are looking for someone to fill in the position of React Native Mobile Engineer at Conexus Vietnam. We have been growing drastically and urgently in need of someone to handle continued development with our amazing mobile learning and coaching system.
In our team, you will:
- Develop and maintain iOS/ Android mobile applications;
- Design, develop, and deploy custom React Native components
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of the application;
- Write maintainable code, perform peer code-reviews, write technical design documents, and participate in technical design discussions;
- Work in a team environment to collaborate and strive for consensus by making data-driven decisions;
- Advocate for code reusability across multiple products. Have the ability to span the full-stack whenever necessary;
- Work in an Agile environment to continuously deliver high quality software;
- Have a high attention to detail, working closely with business and technical stakeholders to drive measurable results.
3. Job requirement
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience;
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages;
- Experience working with either iOS or Android mobile development targeting React;
- Experience in React Native;
- Prior experience in Objective-C/Swift or Java and REST APIs using JSON;
- 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming;
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English;
- Teamwork: Working within a team, including brainstorming and debating.
- Master’s, Ph.D. degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields;
- Working in Mobile Application Development projects;
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed;
- Burning desire to build great products and maximize the users’ experiences.
4. Benefits and salary
- Competitive salary reviewed based on your performance;
- Bonus for great performances;
- Experts to learn from and challenging tasks to complete;
- Modern and gorgeous office in one of the most amazing office buildings in “Silicon Valley” of Ho Chi Minh City;
- Cool tools to code;
- Breakfast, tea and coffee are ready – served at the office;
- Lunch allowance;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Company trips, team building events and cool parties to rocket your spirit.
Please notice this part when you apply for this position:
In your application, please include the following:
- Your GitHub;
If you do not have your recent GitHub, do not worry, we have a test ready-made for you;
2. Your resume.
Việc làm IT tương tự
|-----Conexus is the #1 education technology company in Norway and we are expanding our network to the whole world. In the last 15 years, Conexus has provided technical solutions and tools for educators and students to unveil new learning concepts that can help make “A better learning planet”.To carry on the mission in Norway, Conexus desire to start new learning concepts in Asia starting with Singapore and Malaysia. We plan to go further in the future and spread our thoughts to people who would like to share the same ideas.------For more information, please follow the links below:- Conexus Norway: https://conexus.net/- Conexus Singapore: http://www.cxsinternational.com/|