– Appoint and guide a team of IT security experts
– Create a strategic plan for the deployment of information security technologies and program enhancements
– Supervise development of (and ensure compliance with) corporate security policies, standards and procedures
– Integrate IT systems development with security policies and information protection strategies
– Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish an IT security risk management program
– Audit existing systems and provide comprehensive risk assessments
– Anticipate new security threats and stay-up-to-date with evolving infrastructures
– Monitor security vulnerabilities, threats and events in network and host systems
– Develop strategies to handle security incidents and coordinate investigative activities
– Act as a focal point for IT security investigations and direct a full investigation with recommended courses of action
– Prioritize and allocate security resources correctly and efficiently
– Provide leadership, training opportunities and guidance to personnel
– Work with senior management to ensure IT security protection policies are being implemented, reviewed, maintained and governed effectively.
– Spearhead education programs focused on user awareness and security compliance
– Planning and implementation External security management (Against hacking, spy via Internet etc)
– Establishment of internal security management policy, and settling it inside the company as a company culture.
– Aiming for improvement stronger security system of internal and external.
Experience : 2-4 years experience in IT Security field
Language: English ( Intermediate Level ) – can communicate with client & internal
CDD can onboard as soon as (there are already ready projects.
– Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
– Month 13th salary.
– Career path promotional opportunities
– Bonus base on performance + Bonus project from client
– Labor contract ,insurance, annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
– Birthday party, Welcome party, Team building events or monthly company party.
– Company trip each year.
– 40 hour work weeks
– 14 days of vacation per year