We are working on software development for big European and American companies. We are looking for an experienced Mobile Game Product Manager whose main responsibilities are:
- Manage large internal teams for full game development and live operations,
- Create general and detailed specifications,
- Manage the team and deliveries,
- Define the product pipeline and releases,
- Prioritize feature improvements targeted at specific metrics improvement,
- Help the team with any technical issue they may have,
- Control the technical quality and coding best practices of the project,
- Plan the work with the team,
- Clear communication and report in English.
- Chance to work on top level software in the world.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Health Insurance package
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Break room for everyone: We love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- Free English/Vietnamese classes with native teacher
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip, Annual Family Day.
- Gym and in-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ
- We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members
- Salary Range: $1,000 – $3,000 per month (net)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in development.
- At least 5 year of professional experience in game project management.
- Strong experience in working with the Apple store and Google Play Store,
- Proven experience in releasing mobile game titles on the market,
- Strong programming knowledge in C#, Java or C++ is an advantage.
- Strong programming knowledge in Unity is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience using versioning tools : SVN / GIT is an advantage.
- Strong command of English.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- Management experience on big scale projects is an advantage.
Working Location: 125D Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Your resume and Portfolio should be sent to email@example.com
- Website: https://www.gearinc.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/