- Report to Team Leader.
- Work as a Full Stack Web Developer.
- Code, implement, unit test, maintain and troubleshoot web application.
- Comply with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Assist Team Leader in reviewing work result of low level members.
- Participate in R&D, training, knowledge sharing activities.
- Strictly follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Have good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Have good knowledge about OOP design patterns and architecture models.
- Experienced in Git or other source controls systems.
- Can self-implement web project using Linux bash shell.
- Experienced in using package managers, task runners and module bundlers.
- Good English communication skills.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
AS A PLUS
- Able to quickly manage new technologies.
- Good time management, communication, problem solving skills.
- Good teamwork spirit.
- Good logical thinking.
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn
Việc làm IT tương tự
Titan Technology Corporation is a software outsourcing services company that delivers leading solutions for global clients in various of domains and industries. With comprehensive knowledge and experience of software development, combined with offshore cost benefits, we are able to deliver high-quality development services thereby minimizing costs and maximizing benefits for our valuable clients. Founded on trust by an experienced and professional team, we have big ambitions through our vision and missions to provide the best services to our clients.
Thông tin thêm về nhà tuyển dụng