- Location : Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
- Salary range: $800-$1500
2. Key Responsibilities:
- Perform QA testing on the designated software applications. Testing tasks may include (but are not limited to) working with Business and Development team to develop, review, manage and execute test plans and test scenarios/cases.
- Manage the full functional test lifecycle, including writing, scripts, conditions and test documentation to meet business requirements.
- Ensure that quality standards, proper procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Produce statistics and metrics on QA testing to drive improvement, quality and increased productivity based on the metrics to the Management and involving teams.
- Research automation test tools/ framework for defined testing process
- Build up and maintain automation framework
- Write test script and test case for verification of feature product
3. Your Skills and Experience
- Preferably with 2-3 years of working experience in Automation testing.
- Strong in basics and best practices in used in test automation and scripting.
- Experience in using tools like Cucumber will be an added advantage.
- Able to read, write and speak English proficiently, and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical co-workers and/or customers.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisational skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Able to work in fast paced project cycle by adapting to ambiguous project objectives, changing requirements, and re-prioritized testing focus.
- Able to meet project related deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience and knowledge of software development (in Java, Ruby or Python) is mandatory.
- Experience in UI testing with Selenium.
4. Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Social insurances
- Coverage (Bao Viet insurance)
- Personal Development Fund (PDF) just for you to take up courses/workshops/lessons (IT, English, Gym, Softskill…) that could grow you.
[ Ứng viên nộp đơn tại đây ]Đăng nhập để nộp đơn
Việc làm IT tương tự
Founded in 2010, with offices across Australia, India to SEA, Knorex cross-country teams work together to deliver Precision Performance Marketing technologies and solutions to the world’s leading brands, agencies and media companies including leading hotel groups, airlines, finance, automotive, retail. Over the years, Knorex team has developed its proprietary programmatic advertising platform — XPO (https://xpo.knorex.com) where customers can now target the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment and right place, underpinned by a multi-layered data-driven approach. Join Knorex’s diverse teams where you work with some of the best and the brightest to solve customers’ challenges and deliver to them solutions.
Thông tin thêm về nhà tuyển dụng