- Assist in demand creation activities around Testing center initiatives and opportunities including customer visits, presentations and demonstrations that articulate the value in solving business problems.
- Deliver and lead proofs of concept (POC) and hands-on demonstration.
- Enable existing and recruit new customers/partners to drive licensing and services revenue by demonstrating technical advantages of TAIC
- Be involved in all stages of the sales cycle from pre-sales qualification to services delivery and to ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical insight to client technology leadership.
- Work with sales team in understanding the product as well as client technical needs and concerns.
- Conduct structured and ad hoc product demonstrations and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of technology solutions and products presales in a software company.
- Minimum 3 years of Software Life Cycle Management domain.
- Mininum 1 year of Team Management
- Good understanding of CLOUD based service
- Have a good programming skill (Java, .Net) is a plus point
- Ability to handle customer and partner meetings and quarries independently
- Excellent writing (RFI/RFP responses), communication, and presentation skills:
- Equally effective in one-to-one and group settings
- Ability to deliver formal presentations at different levels within an organization
- Strong ability to listen to business needs, identify desired outcomes and craft comprehensive solutions while building credibility in relationships.
- Proactive self-starter who can manage time and efforts independently
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese in oral and written communication
- Must be able to interface effectively with multiple functions and levels of TAIC and be a team player.
Based on current package of the candidate and TAIC’s budget and compensation plan
Base – Bonus rate: 80:20
- Company Stability & International Management
- 100% invested by foreign company in Singapore
- 100% Korean Management
- 5 days Working Days
- 08:30 am – 05:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Company Insurance Coverage for employee
- Flexible benefit program that each employee can use for
To complement the group medical insurance plan, the following items not covered by the Group Medical Insurance Program are allowable expenses for reimbursement (except any form of Cosmetic Medical Services):
- Optical Services (including expenses on purchasing glasses and contact lens)
- Maternity-related expenses
- Premium Charges for Group Medical Insurance Program only
- Traditional Vietnamese Medicines
To promote fitness and good health, the following items have been included as allowable expenses for reimbursement:
- Health Screening Expenses
- Health Supplements
- Gym / Fitness Centre / Sports Club Membership / Entrance Fees
- Fitness Classes (e.g. yoga, pilates, aerobic, dance, martial arts, etc)
Training & Development Program
To facilitate and encourage development and fulfilment beyond traditional training, the following items are allowable expenses for reimbursement:
- Educational Courses
- Certification Programs
- Enrichment Courses
- Other benefits:
- Social & health insurance: Social and health insurance of the Employee will be paid in accordance with the regulations on insurance.
- Cell Phone allowance support
- National public holidays: According to the regulations of government.
- 15 days of annual leave
- Maximum 30 days of annual medical sick leave
- Company reimburse sales and work related expense based on expense reimbursement policy
- Career Growth Opportunity
- World leading skills online and offline training and education programs
- Rapid grow up in professional skills that can be used world wide
- Chance to participate annual meetings and conference outside of Vietnam
Please send your CV or contact with us by bellow information:
HR Manager: Ms. Hue
Mobile: 0981 458 912
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn