We are creating and publishing games developed in Unity. We are looking for experienced developers passionate about mobile games whose main responsibilities are:
- Develop high-quality new games in unity.
- Be able to work alone on the creation of game prototypes in a short period.
- Be able to work in teams on complex mid-code games.
- Work on existing games, maintain and improve them.
- Debug and fix existing issues.
- Clear communication and report in English.
- You have a chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Health Insurance package
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- Free English classes with native teacher
- Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip, Annual Family Day.
- Gym and in-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ
- Salary range: $600 – $1,300 USD per month (net)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in game development.
- Strong experience with C#, Unity3D.
- Good experience in using versioning tools: SVN or GIT.
- Good English language skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- Knowledge about Linux, MacOS is an advantage.
- Development experience in mobile games is an advantage.
Working Location: 125D Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Your resume and Portfolio should be sent to email@example.com
Việc làm IT tương tự
- Website: https://www.gearinc.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/