- Identifying and implementing cost optimisation and simplification opportunities.
- Actively managing, improving, and monitoring Cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, S3, and RDS, including backups, patches, and scaling.
- Working with the development team to develop, test, and maintain APIs.
- Keeping track of latest release versions and updating the running workload consistently across stack.
- Packaging and supporting release deployments.
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Participating in general IT System admin activities.
- Coaching and mentoring of other Engineering team members on adopting Cloud services and improving existing solutions residing in AWS.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of all Amazon AWS, GCP, Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience and understand the concept of web application and it’s related technologies (RESTful API/SOAP, CDN, etc.)
- Practical experienced with multiple Infrastructure as Code like CloudFormation/Terraform for infrastructure provisioning in cloud environments (an ability to write and run modules, documents)
- Containerize Orchestration – Experience in container technology and its concepts such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Configuration Management – at least 1-year experience in using configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet).
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (PHP, Ruby, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Understands and can explain TDD.
- Confident with troubleshooting large scale cloud orchestration issues as well as low-level Linux issues.
- Working knowledge of network protocols and standards.
- Hands-on experience in operating and maintaining high intensive RDBMS/NoSQL databases and search engines (e.g MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.).
- Well working experience with the source control and its related concepts (Git, Gitflow, branches, tags, etc.)
- Monitor systems such as Telegraf, InfluxDB, Grafana, AWS Cloudwatch, Prometheus, GCP Stackdriver, Datadog.
- Error exception tracking & APM tracing such as Sentry, NewRelic APM, Datadog APM, Elasticsearch APM.
- Extensive experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes using self-managed tools or relevant cloud technologies (e.g TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.)
- Strong DevOps mindset and excellent team player (Calm, Cooperative, Problem-solving focus, no Ego, Trust, and Respect)
- Strong sense of ownership, critical thinking, and ability to drive DevOps mindset initiatives across teams for agile release train. Analytical thinking, excellent communication skills and being accountable for the results of your decisions. (Positive, Cooperative, Problem-solving focus, Humble, Trust, and Respect)
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn
Việc làm IT tương tự
Antoree.com by Antoree International Pte. Ltd thành lập tại Singapore với sứ mệnh kết nối người học tiếng anh tại Việt Nam với các giáo viên tiếng anh từ nhiều nơi trên thế giới ( MỸ, ÚC, PHILIPPINES, SINGAPORE). Antoree cung cấp các Lớp học gia sư Tiếng Anh trực tuyến 1 thầy -1 trò hiệu quả cao qua App Teacher Antoree.
Thông tin thêm về nhà tuyển dụng