1. Job Description
- At least 1 years experience in native iOS development role.
- Native mobile application development on iOS with fluency in Swift, Core Foundation, UIKit, –Cocoa Touch, Core Animation and other frameworks provided by Apple.
- Knowledge in computer science combined with demonstrable problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience with memory management and memory/performance profiling.
- Applied understanding of resource constraints including battery life, network availability, and the like.
- Familiarity with multiple architectural patterns such as MVC and MVVM
- Experience with version control and dependency management tools.
- Has shipped and maintained apps, knowing ins and outs of Apple’s submission process.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programing, familiarity with functional programing is a plus
- Strong understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines as well as interaction design best practices.
- Work closely with product management & UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
2. Skills and Experiences
- Graduated from University / College, majoring in IT.
- At least 1 year as iOS or above.
- Understanding of technology architecture, application and development model for the IOS platform.
- Experience in application, game has been released on the App Store and has a high rate is an advantage.
- Ability to work in teamwork as well as independently.
- Ability to read and understand English documents.
- Ability to research, work independently and coordinate teamwork (ability to interact and exchange skills in groups).
- Problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Proactive, highly responsible for the job, ability to contribute and long-term commitment with the Company.
- Negotiable salary based on capacity.
- Participate in insurance by the law.
- Participate in the activities of the company: team building, annual travel.
- Working in a dynamic and friendly environment, opportunities for advancement.
- Various training on technical and soft skills
- Working from Monday to Friday and Saturday morning, working hours:
+ Morning: 08:30am to 12:00pm
+ Afternoon: 01:30pm to 06:00pm
- Working location: B20 Bach Dang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Sent CV to the email address: email@example.com
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn
Việc làm IT tương tự
Wee Digital is a leading startup Fintech company in Vietnam based out of Ho Chi Minh city. Members of our technical leadership have been working together for over 13 years. Our company is the champion of the 2018 Fintech Challenge organized by the State Bank of Vietnam, Asian Development Bank, and Australian Government.