MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC (JD)
– Conduct external IT audit assignments
– Perform gap analysis, identify areas to be fixed, and provide suggestions to clients in order to certify ISO 27001
– Provide training sessions to clients; develop and maintain training materials.
– To assimilate, understand and operate the SGS Certification Quality Management System in all activities relevant to the post.
– To control the overall performance of audit activities, including any planning, review and the control of the other members of the audit team.
– Authority over whatever decisions are necessary during the audits and to recommend the presentation or otherwise of a certificate of approval.
– To decide upon evidence gained during Audits whether or not certification should be granted or allowed to continue.
– To represent SGS Certification, where necessary, to potential clients and to negotiate in conjunction with other responsible personnel, appropriate contracts.
– To refer business and actively participate in identify opportunities for cross-selling SGS VIETNAM services, as needed.
– To assist in the training of other Auditors and Lead Auditors, either during planned Audits or during other training functions.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
– University graduate in IT, Computer Science.
– Certified in ISO 27001,
– Certified in ISO 20000 would be a plus.
– At least 3 – 5 years of work experience in any of the followings: IT audit, information security, or external ISO 27001 certification experience.
– Strong proficiency in both verbal and written English.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
Actractive Salary from 10-15 million per months (can work part time, at least 3 days /week)
Competitive compensation & benefit, 12 days on annual leave per year
Opportunity to learn and develop in a dynamic environment
Recognize worthy work results through quarterly and annual awards
Opportunities to integrate into the multinational labor market
Taking care company member better by providing additional healthcare & incident insurance pack
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn