1. Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội
- Cấp bậc: Manager
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 năm
- Mức lương: $1000 – $2000
2. Mô Tả Công Việc
We are working on software development for big European and American companies. We are looking for an experienced mobile game product manager whose main responsibilities are:
– Manage an internal team for full game development and live operations.
– Create general and detailed specifications.
– Manage the team and deliveries.
– Define the product pipeline and releases.
– Prioritize feature improvements targeted at specific metrics improvement.
– Help the team with any technical issue they may have.
– Control the technical quality and coding best practices of the project.
– Plan the work with the team.
– Clear communication and report in english.
3. Yêu Cầu Ứng Viên
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
– At least 2 years of professional experience in development.
– At least 2 year of professional experience in game project management.
– Strong experience in working with the Apple store and Google Play Store.
– Proven experience in releasing mobile game titles on the market.
– Strong programming knowledge in C#, Java or C++ is an advantage.
– Strong programming knowledge in Unity is an advantage.
– Knowledge and experience using versioning tools : SVN / GIT is an advantage.
– Good English language skills.
– Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
– Great attitude and work ethic.
– Management experience on big scale projects is an advantage.
4. Thu Nhập & Quyền Lợi
– We offer lunch to all members
– We provide attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
– We provide open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
– You have training and career development opportunities
– Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
– 13th salary and additional bonus every year
– Social, medical and unemployment insurance
– Paid leave (12 days/year)
– Maternity leave support
– Free drinks
– Gym and yoga
– Salary Range: $1,000 – $2,000.