Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Nơi làm việc:Hồ Chí Minh
Kinh nghiệm:5 Năm
Hết hạn nộp:18/02/2017
Mô tả Công việc
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- More than 5 years experience of working in IT industry;
- Japanese at N2 level (report in Japanese to Japanse manager, meeting with Japanese clients in Japanese).
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 30 – 39
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
[ Ứng viên nộp đơn tại đây ]Đăng nhập để nộp đơn
Việc làm IT tương tự
Reeracoen is the global brand of Neo Career Group, Japan’s recruitment services company.
Neo Career Group is the professional Human Resource consultant organization with more than 30 locations in Asia. As a company we provide employment opportunities in wide range of industries and special fields to suit your career and preference.
"To the future we draw together"
We have raised our "brand statement" as a promise with our clients, and highly evaluate the statement to develop value, ability and humanism for clients the most, and support client's development from now on.
* Việc làm khác công ty này đang tuyển