Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Nơi làm việc:Hồ Chí Minh
Kinh nghiệm:2 – 3 Năm
Hết hạn nộp:18/04/2017
Mô tả Công việc
– We are looking for an experienced Project manager. You will be managing the website development team.
– You will get the chance to work on international projects and interact with teams from Singapore.
– This is the perfect opportunity for you to gain exposure working in an outstanding regional company delivering digital solutions of international standards.
Scope of work
- Receive requirements from Singapore team and prepare man-hours breakdown estimate to complete each project.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Determine and assess the need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Help team members understand project requirements, required changes, or new functional additions correctly
- Working out project timeline with team members, follow up to ensure project timeline and work quality is met
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Develop and manage Team processes and SOP
- Manage, evaluate, and give personal training for your team leaders
- Maintain daily conference meetings/calls with Singapore team for project updates
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Can provide solution/suggestion/negotiation to client
- Good Project Management skills: resource planning, risk management, quality control
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Manage project plans in support of cross-functional teams
- Good communication in English, especially writing and speaking
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
- Thời gian thử việc: 2 months
- Thời gian làm việc: Mon – Fri, 8h30 – 17h30
- Cơ hội huấn luyện: – Have a chance to develop your career and access new IT technologies
- Đồng nghiệp:- Be supported and work with experienced and friendly member
– Working environment is nice and professional
- Phúc lợi:- Company trip, Team party and other exciting activities
– Social Insurance and Bonus salary 13th
- Ngày nghỉ: Based on Labour Law
Việc làm IT tương tự
TEG Consulting là một công ty IT liên doanh giữa Singapore và Việt Nam, chúng tôi cung cấp nguồn nhân lực và các giải pháp hiệu quả với chi phí hợp lí nhằm giúp các doanh nghiệp có thể yên tâm tập trung vào các lĩnh vực khác để tạo ra giá trị cho doanh nghiệp.