1. Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Nơi làm việc: CVPM Quang Trung, Quan 12
- Cấp bậc: Nhan Vien
- Kinh nghiệm: 3-8
- Mức lương: Thuong Luong
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/8
2. Mô Tả Công Việc
Scope of position:
As a (Senior) Full Stack/Back-end Developer you will play a key role in our team. Using your knowledge in all stages of software development, you will be working on various layers of our product development, in collaboration with the rest of the team. You will oversee the full product development function and take ownership of strategic decisions locally while operating in a global team. Most importantly of all, you will play a crucial role in our mission to apply technology in order to rethink Talent Acquisition.
Your key responsibilities:
● Drive the architecture and implementation of full end-to-end cycle by:
– Driving continuous updating with back-end and front-end for design and implementation stages
– Collaborating with the rest of the team to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new applications and features
– Coaching junior team members
– Performing quality checks
● Design the overall architecture of applications by:
– Working with varied different teams to gather and prioritize product requirements
– Working closely with Product Management to deliver value to our clients
● Drive self-development & continuous improvement in our products by:
– Continuously keeping up to date with new technologies & sharing knowledge with team members
– Optimizing the applications for maximum speed and scalability
3. Yêu Cầu Ứng Viên
● You think outside of the box, have an agile mindset, fail fast and learn in an effort to provide simple yet effective solutions to problems
● You are a strategic thinker and have the ability to understand a business vision and translate it into technical practical products
● You are a very good communicator, fluent in English, as you are able to engage and address different groups of audience
● You have proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (preferably PHP or Java)
● You have experience in Amazon Web Services and Elastic Search
4. Thu Nhập & Quyền Lợi
● Annual company trip
● End of the year party
● Many training opportunities
● Annual medical check-up
● Fuel allowance
● 13th-month bonus
● Personal accident insurance
● Allowance for birthday, death, hospitalisation
● Team building activities
● Leisure clubs (badminton, football)
5. Thông Tin Khác
We pride ourselves on “smarter talent acquisition”. Since 2007, we have been building a technology platform that is transforming the recruitment industry. In parallel, our delivery team, based in Ho Chi Minh City, has developed into one of the most experienced candidate sourcing centres of excellence in the world (vsource team).
We are a global company, headquartered in Ireland, serving some of the leading organizations in the Silicon Valley (U.S.) and all over the world.
We believe in 3C:
Commitment, Conscientiousness and Continuous Improvement. We are passionate about making vsource a great place to work, emphasising fairness and transparency throughout.
vsource is an company developing complex web applications in Ireland, Vietnam and Singapore. Our headquarters are in Cork, Ireland, while our main R&D Center in Ho Chi Minh City employs over 300 people, making vsource the largest Irish Company in Vietnam.
vsource, a talent acquisition platform combining smart technology with human intuition and recruiting experience.