Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh
Cấp bậc: Trưởng phòng
Kinh nghiệm: 5- 7 Năm
Lương: Cạnh tranh
Hết hạn nộp:31/03/2017
Mô tả Công việc
Overall Job Purpose:
The Technical Infrastructure Manager will provide high level technical management for a Data Centre Services support team. Split between operational and technical services, providing IT management across platforms, technologies, processes and services.
- Manage and lead a team of 20+ multi skilled Infrastructure/Network/Storage Engineers to ensure optimal running of all technical operations and services for all data centre customers.
- Interaction with customers, account managers, technical teams and 3rd parties in order to guarantee quick and accurate response to major incidents.
- Challenge technical experts in a reasoned and logical manner to explore all possible solutions to an incident.
- Guide the problem management team in order to improve processes and ensure technical focus in order to drive problem records down across data centre services.
- Lead technical customer discussions. Do this with the best possible outcome as your main priority.
- Provide advice and guidance to the technical specialist team and act as an escalation point within the function where required.
- Oversee technical documents/ matrix management covering infrastructure/storage/network in order to lead multiple technical teams as part of any major incident.
- Design and production of documentation to a high level including technical drawing, process models, customer communications and major incident reporting.
- Lead technical and process guidance plus make recommendations across Incident, Problem and Change management within Data centre Services.
- Recommend actions and inputs plus always be looking to visualise the value add on Data Centre technical road maps and future states.
- Adhere to all company policies and processes as communicated by line management in accordance with corporate ISO accreditation levels.
- Support and where necessary be part of an Out of Hours Management escalation process.
- Working on a fixed European support hours basis (14:00 – 22:00 VN time estimated)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent Management skills in a technology centric environment across people, process and staff.
- Excellent all round IT knowledge preferably with a specialist skill set in one complete technology area (i.e Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Application, Microsoft etc.)
- Workload prioritization and planning skills ensuring that all service levels and KPI’s can be met across functional workloads.
- Comprehensive understanding of multiple technologies and the elements of an End to End service (Workstation, Application, Network, Virtualization, Storage).
- Inspire, lead and provide guidance to technical engineers and teams in best practice in IT operational environments.
- Ability/experience to break down an incident into technology and service components to methodically work with technical teams to plan and restore IT services.
- Good English communications skills, both oral and written.
- Choose the correct choice of wording on technical or solution information dependant on the audience.
- Customer facing experience as you will be working with technical, process and customer facing documentation.
- Broad documentation writing skills covering both technical and customer.
- Confident character with the ability to deal effectively at both senior level management and junior technical level.
- Commitment to exceed customers’ expectations.
- ITIL knowledge/accreditation specialising around operational Incident/Problem and change management.
Thông tin khác
Training and Induction in UK