RLS SEA is looking for
IT onsite support service
0. Background of RLS
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung (RLS) is an internationally operating non-profit institution that has become a provider of political education and a center for progressive social research in both Germany and throughout the world. It is part of a transnational, progressive and solidary network striving for democratic and social participation and empowerment. RLS works within the tradition of workers’ and womens’ movements and is affiliated with the German political party “The Left/ Die Linke”.
Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Southeast Asia (RLS SEA) embraces the mission of supporting transformation countries, such as Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam to a socially just, sustainable, participatory and democratic society. The RLS SEA Regional Representative Office has been opened in April 2009 in Hanoi and is currently cooperating with approximately 15 partner organizations such as academic institutions and universities, non-government-organizations (NGOs) and government institutions and parliaments. RLS SEA’s activities and partnerships focus on a variety of issues under three major themes, i.e.“components” such as “social justice”, “socio-ecological transformation” and “participatory politics”.
1. Terms and execution period
RLS SEA is under the process of renewing its IT support service contract and is calling for tender from interested IT services companies or individulas.
The office will award a new year contract for IT onsite support service for three year period depending on the assessment of RLS SEA and the agreement of both Parties in writing.
2. Criteria for assessment of the tender
RLS SEA will evaluate and assess the submissions of the interested applicants upon a set of criteria. These include:
- Track record and experience in the provision of such IT service with international organizations
- Service rate (hourly rate)
- Education and training background
- Ability to communicate in English and knowing German language is an asset
- Flexibility regarding working time on short notice, during holidays or weekends
3. Duties and Tasks
- Diagnose, troubleshoot for problems related to IT system of the office via telephone, remote access and on-site service .
- Install new hardware and software and its integration into the existing infrastructure of the Office.
- Implement backup and recovery of users’data
- Administer servers and networking equipment
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support..
- Proactively advise the Client advantageous solutions to maintain IT system and improve the efficiency and productivity
- Ensure software licenses are always kept up to date by maintaining a log of such licenses and by alerting the Client to renew these licenses if and when necessary.
- Support the Client data security policy
- Coordinate with IT department in Berlin on the technical isssues
The Client currently has one server, 14 Desktops, 6 laptops., 2 photocopiers and 8 printers.
5. Starting time
The selected service provider will be contracted from 15 September, 2019 .
6. How to apply
Interested service providers are invited to submit their application including a most updated CVs and a proposal in which you state clearly the desired hourly rate for this service. Application should be sent to Mrs. Nguyen Le Hang latest by 10 September, 2019 at:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: RLS SEA office: 1st Floor, No. 72 Xuan Dieu street, Tay Ho district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn